Perfect gaming environment?
Players matter! A lot of answers to this question revolve around „room setups“ – like chairs, (dinning) tables, illumination, tools (whiteboards, WLAN) or music. No discussion, these things could be very helpful. Game systems also matter – but in the end you can have a great game with a suitable group of players nearly everywhere. Supportive room and technical conditions are fine – supportive players are far more important. In my opinion, it’s that simple.
Please note: My #RPGaDay2015 will take a little bit longer … Thank you for your patience.Weitere interessante Artikel?
- #RPGaDay2015 – Most Surprising Game? Mutant: Year Zero
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite Supers RPG? None, but …
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite Appearance of RPGs in the Media? Crying Freeman
- #RPGaDay2015 – Longest game session played? T&T, Cyberpunk 2013 & others ~ 16 hours
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite Horror RPG? tremulus, In Nomine Satanis/Magna Veritas & Unknown Armies