Perfect game for you?
I don’t think anything is perfect. On the other hand, there are some signs for a remarkable game session.
For me, it is something special if committed players just continue to play even if the gamemaster leaves the room. As a GM, I like that feeling when I come back and they retained their roles. Furthermore, there are these sessions the players still talk about – even after years. Such experiences are close to perfect.
Autocratik’s answer:Weitere interessante Artikel?
- #RPGaDay2015 – Perfect gaming environment? Players matter!
- #RPGaDay2015 – Most Surprising Game? Mutant: Year Zero
- #RPGaDay2015 – Longest game session played? T&T, Cyberpunk 2013 & others ~ 16 hours
- #RPGaDAY2015 – Favourite New Game of the last 12 month? Mutant: Year Zero
- #RPGaDAY2015 – Most recent RPG played? Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition