Favourite website or blog?
None, but Twitter is a focal point for some smart (and tolerant) gamers/people. Recommended. I avoid forums like G+ etc. – I despise endless, intolerant and censored online discussions.
For #RPGaDay2015, blog neighbour Mondbuchstaben offered some German posts worth reading.
Favourite RPG playing celebrity?
Polite version: Sorry, none.
Not so polite version [/rant – you have been warned!]: Are fucking kidding me? Sorry, but „Vin Wheaton“, my ass.
Roleplaying is about your and the imagination of your friends – not about celebrity jabbering. Go watch some soccer or some crappy Death Star stories in a galaxy not so far away.
Favourite non-RPG to come out RPGing?
For me, the best thing to come out of gaming not related to gaming is the people I’ve met and the inspiration I get.
#RPGaDay2015 was probably the last time-consuming meme I actively participated. It was fun, but the process reminds me too much of work.
May New Year’s Eve find you in great spirits. Happy new year. Peace!Weitere interessante Artikel?
- #RPGaDAY2015 – Favourite New Game of the last 12 month? Mutant: Year Zero
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite game you no longer play? Tunnels & Trolls
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite RPG Accessory? Dice & Magazines
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite RPG Podcast? None, but …
- #RPGaDay2015 – Most Surprising Game? Mutant: Year Zero