Favourite New Game of the last 12 month?
This is quite simple. Mutant: Year Zero by Modiphius Entertainment. It’s the end of the world as we don’t know it.
Mutant offers in my opinion a fine blend of traditional and indie roleplaying elements combined with a interesting sandbox metaplot approach. Furthermore, the ‚comic‘ presentation of the two available books is beautiful.
The fancy teaser with the John Carpenter-like score is not enough? A few month ago Tomas Härenstam, Lead Developer of Mutant: Year Zero, answered some questions about the game. Enjoy.
- #RPGaDay2015 – Most Surprising Game? Mutant: Year Zero
- #RPGaDAY2015 – Favourite Revolutionary Game Mechanic? Shared Narrative Control
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite game you no longer play? Tunnels & Trolls
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite inspiration for your game? Other (roleplaying) games
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite Free RPG? Atomic Highway