Autocratik (David F Chapman). #RPGaDAY2015 – 32th day, 24th question:
Favourite House Rule?
It is your game. If you and your friends are having fun, you are doing it right.
Like John Wick (Play Dirty) provocatively said:
„Rule #1: There are no rules.
Rule #2: Cheat anyway.“
My basic premise: A roleplaying session is like a soccer game. Some decisions might be debatable, but the continuation of the game is more important than most rules disputes. Even the best referees (DMs, GMs) make mistakes, but rules discussions should be avoided during the game. Instead of such turn-offs use common sense, rulings and just continue to play. A brief feedback round after every game is the place for problem solving and ideas. Try to follow any agreements next time.
Autocratik’s answer:Weitere interessante Artikel?
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite Supers RPG? None, but …
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite RPG Setting? Homebrew Campaign Settings
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite Horror RPG? tremulus, In Nomine Satanis/Magna Veritas & Unknown Armies
- #RPGaDAY2015 – Favourite New Game of the last 12 month? Mutant: Year Zero
- #RPGaDay2015 – Favourite RPG Podcast? None, but …