Catalyst Game Labs sucht Spieletester für ihr kommendes Tabletop Shadowrun Sprawl Gangers.
Der Spieletest soll im Februar beginnen. Es ist unklar, ob das Unternehmen internationale Interessenten in diesen Kreis aufnimmt, aber Probieren geht über Studieren.
“Sprawl Gangers will have much more of ‘competitive action’ vibe of other table top miniatures games with thriving communities and tournaments. We’re hoping there are players with a passion for those styles of games that can bring their expertise to bear in making Sprawl Gangers the coolest it can be.”
If you’re interested in helping us reach that goal, you have the chance to sign up as a new playtester. To help ensure you’re very aware of what you’ll be getting yourself into, the following outlines the major requirements for prospective playtesters:
- Non-disclosure Agreements (NDAs) will need to be signed by everyone involved in playtesting and submitted via email to Catalyst Game Labs.
- Regardless of the size of a playing group, a single person will be the spokesman for the group; contact between Catalyst and your player group must all funnel through the spokesman.
- The spokesman will be required to stay on top of: accepting reports from his players and compiling them and turning them in on a regular basis; keeping appropriate lists of playtesters involved for credits; keeping track of signed NDAs; available for communication and questions from their playtesters; available for regular communications with Catalyst Game Labs.
- You’ll be required to submit a play testing report every two weeks (more often is, of course, desirable)
- Catalyst Game Labs believes strongly in the motto “never complain unless you’ve a suggestion.” We’ll expect our playtesters to not simply tell us they don’t like something, but explain thoroughly why they don’t like it and then offer suggested fixes.
We’ll be looking to start playtesting in February.
After reviewing the above, if you (and your group) are still interested in becoming a playtester for Sprawl Gangers, then email us a 250 word or less bio of you and your group and why you feel you’re perfect for playtesting this game.
Email your proposal to: firstname.lastname@example.org.“
– Catalyst Game Labs announcement
Catalyst Game Labs