Twitter. I am a victim of the #rpggratitude meme. So, I thank Ken St. Andre and Liz Danforth for Tunnels & Trolls. They opened for me and my friends the door to worlds of imagination and communication. Roleplaying changed our lives!
„… I now realize that Dungeons & Dragons evolved from Miniatures play, and makes perfect sense when thought of as a kind of variant of tactical miniature gaming. Tunnels and Trolls did not evolve from that. It came from by desire to play through heroic fantasy adventures in a storytelling fashion. I still think T & T is more about storytelling and less about tactical wargaming. …“
– Ken St. Andre
#rpggratitude also to Gregor H., Jürgen R., Martin R. (R.I.P.) and Thomas B. for being the original ‚Tunneltrolls‘.Weitere interessante Artikel?
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls Cover revealed
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls: Greetings from Trollworld
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls: ‚The Old Elf Teacher Explains It All‘ by Ken St. Andre
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls: An interview with Ken St. Andre
- Deluxe Tunnels & Trolls via Kickstarter: There’s no love like the first