Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade. By Night Studios lizenzierte das World of Darkness Live Action Roleplaying (LARP) von White Wolf und bietet nun ihre modernisierte Überarbeitung über Kickstarter an.
Am 9. July 2013 sollte die Crowdfunding-Kollekte zumindest 60000 $ beinhalten, damit das Projekt ein Erfolg wird.
Weitere interessante Artikel?
„Support the return of Mind’s Eye Theatre and help us create the ultimate Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade book!
IT’S A NEW NIGHT
Twenty years ago, White Wolf unveiled Mind’s Eye Theatre. It ushered in an entirely new era of immersive and interactive entertainment, and added a vibrant new dimension to roleplaying games. Even though it has been years since a new MET book has been published, legions of dedicated Mind’s Eye Theatre fans around the world are still playing. They have been waiting patiently for an updated version of their favorite Live Action Roleplaying game – and with your help, now they’ll get it!
MODERN DESIGN, CLASSIC FEEL
Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade draws on more than two decades‘ worth of material from the iconic World of Darkness game setting. The rules are designed and adapted specifically for the Live Action Roleplay environment, while maintaining the fidelity of the original game. Modern design methods meet classic feel in our new expression of the game!
SO, WHAT’S IN THE BOOK
- All the clans. All the bloodlines. All the disciplines. This is a complete game, containing everything you need to enjoy Vampire The Masquerade in one of its most thrilling formats.
- A streamlined character creation system that is quick, yet comprehensive.
- A new cinematic yet mathematically-balanced rules system developed specifically to support the story and style of a live action environment for Vampire The Masquerade.
- Detailed settings for Camarilla, Sabbat, and Anarch games, with custom rules designed to enhance the story of each setting.
- Gorgeous new full-color art that faithfully depicts this dark and decadent world.
- Support, guidance, and advice for Storytellers, covering everything from how to write plots, run engaging scenarios, or personalize a setting for your chronicle. Learn how to manage a chronicle in a world where players want to play 24/7 and to customize your setting for the story you want to tell in your chronicle.
- A brand-new NPC creation system that allows you to quickly create allies and antagonists at the challenge level required for your chronicle.
- A new equipment building system that allows storytellers to quickly recreate any real world item (such as weapons, equipment, and vehicles) required for the chronicle.“
– Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade product description
- Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire The Masquerade auf Deutsch?
- Mind’s Eye Theatre returns the World of Darkness to Live-Action Roleplaying (LARP)
- Guide to Glorantha: Erfinder von Vampire: The Masquerade steigt ein
- Mummy: The Curse Core Rulebook (New World of Darkness) via Kickstarter
- „Werewolf the Apocalypse“-Kickstarter: An interview with creative director Rich Thomas