Heroes‘ Tale The Role Playing Card Game. Das Projekt von Merlino Entertainment vereint klassisches Fantasy-Rollenspiel mit (Sammel-)Kartenspielen.
Bis zum 10. Mai 2013 benötigt der Kickstarter 60.000 $.
„Heroes‘ Tale fuses tabletop role-playing games and playing cards, to create a rich, visual role playing experience.
This game is a fusion of Tabletop RPG games, like Dungeons and Dragons, and card games. It uses a 20-sided dice system along with playing cards. The game can have has many players as the Game Master wants. One player plays as the Game Master, which plans and controls the world the Heroes live in. The rest play as Heroes’ and try to survive in the world the Game Master creates.
The Heroes can completely customize their own character through diverse vendor decks, which they use to purchase gear and abilities from. The Game Master may also place down a vendor deck for the Heroes to buy from.
The Game Master makes his own campaign deck filled with Environment Cards, Creature Cards, and Ally Cards. He uses this deck to create a world for the Heroes to live and fight in. The more cards you have as a game master the better off you are at making any kind of scenario and encounter you would like.“
– Heroes‘ Tale The Role Playing Card Game product description
Images: Merlino EntertainmentWeitere interessante Artikel?
- Short Order Heroes via Kickstarter
- OVA: The Anime Role-Playing Game via Kickstarter
- Hobbit Tales – A One Ring Card Game announced by Cubicle 7 and Sophisticated Games
- Epic Death! The Card Game via Kickstarter
- “Nova Praxis – A Transhuman Sci-fi FATE Role-Playing Game”-Kickstarter endet bald und Beispielcharaktere