Mark Rein-Hagen (Ars Magica, Vampire: The Masquerade) talks about games at TEDxTbilisi.
„Games open your mind.“
– Mark Rein-Hagen
„Game designer Mark Rein-Hagen advocates for the use of games as a valuable educational tool. In addition to designing the world’s first collectible action figure game, he was a writer and co-producer of the American television series Kindred: The Embraced.
In the spirit of ideas worth spreading, TEDx is a program of local, self-organized events that bring people together to share a TED-like experience. At a TEDx event, TEDTalks video and live speakers combine to spark deep discussion and connection in a small group. These local, self-organized events are branded TEDx, where x = independently organized TED event. The TED Conference provides general guidance for the TEDx program, but individual TEDx events are self-organized.* (*Subject to certain rules and regulations)“
– Games Are Serious Fun: Mark Rein-Hagen at TEDxTbilisi video description
(via zwobot)Weitere interessante Artikel?
- I Am Zombie: An interview with Mark Rein-Hagen
- Succubus: The Reborn by Mark Rein-Hagen via Kickstarter
- I AM ZOMBIE: Field Manual RPGx by Mark Rein•Hagen via Kickstarter
- „Ars Magica“-Videospiel via Kickstarter
- Mutant Chronicles Warzone Resurrection: An interview with Mark Rapson